Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 December 2012

Info Post
A Wonderful Stay on the Galapagos Explorer

photo link

My trip to the Galapagos Islands was everything I had hoped for and more. I looked into a number of Galapagos Cruises and I'm so grateful that I chose Galapagos Explorer. Not only did I get to actually explore these breathtaking islands, I also got to admire the indigenous wildlife up close. It was absolutely awe-inspiring. In addition to exploring the islands, I got to travel to and from the islands in luxurious style. The rooms were unbelievably comfortable. The room we stayed in had a nicely stocked mini bar, toiletries and super cozy beds. After a long day of sight-seeing, it was a pleasure to kick back and relax.

Our excursions weren't the only awesome things about the cruise. The on-board activities were lots of fun; and some were even educational! One of my absolute favorite activities was "Star Gazing." Talk about an unforgettable experience. I'll always appreciate that there were guides helping us point out constellations. It's also worth mentioning that the opportunities to meet new people were endless. You couldn't go anywhere on the boat without meeting someone new. Karaoke was especially fun as I loosened up (with quite a few, well-made beverages) and sang my little heart out -- badly. I happened to also meet quite a few people at a few of the Cocktail Lessons.

Overall, my experience with the Galapagos Explorer was fabulous. I got to explore, meet new people, but more importantly, I got to relax. What more can you really ask for in a vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment